Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Love Christmas!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas weekend. :) Here are some snipets from mine...
Photobucket

1. Yes, I'm in my twenties and got a doll for Christmas. But this doll has a story behind it. My mom had dolls like this when my older sister and I were really young. We both loved them so much, but my mom sold them when we built our home. We've talked about them ever since, but didn't know what kind they were. So my mom surprised us this year by finding out what they were and ordering one for my sister and one for myself. :)
2. My dad also got a toy for Christmas. haha! He received a remote control helicopter. He was so excited! Five minutes into playing with it and it was already up a tree. haha!
3. Fun socks by the tree.
4. I made Christmas sugar cookies the other day! Want the recipe? You can find it on my guest post HERE! It's the best recipe in the world. :)
5. The shadows of my sister, mom, and I walking home from church.
6. Those would be Juicy Moon Boots... :P
7. More fun socks!
8. Watched lots of Christmas movies this weekend! So fun!
9. These may just be the biggest grapes in the world!

Remember how on my Christmas Wish List I said I wanted a new bag/purse?? Guess what I got?! And it's even better than the ones I had pinned! My sister (and miss angela) is amazing!
Photobucket

I wanted to have a different way of saving my Christmas memories this year. So I took videos here and had my sister take videos of her little family in Illinois. Now it looks like we were together this Christmas. :)

song- I Love Christmas by The Girls With Glasses
Now everyone tell me, please-
1. what was your favorite part of your Christmas weekend??
2. What was the favorite item you received??
3. What was the favorite item you gave??

My answers-
1. My favorite part was seeing my family be completely happy Christmas morning, even though it was a much smaller Christmas than years past.
2. I have two- the doll because it's sentimental and the purse because it's exactly what I wanted.
3. My favorite item I gave would be taking my sister to see The Nutcracker (post HERE). She is also in her twenties and had never seen it!!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

P.S. the WINNERS of the Christmas Giveaway Extravaganza were posted yesterday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment