Sunday, December 18, 2011

Daily Life pt. 2!

How has everyone's weekend been? Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? I decided to try and get one more small gift, so I guess technically I haven't finished. But I did send off my Secret Santa gift (which I happen to know was received), my presents to my nieces and nephew, and wrap the ones I had for those I'm closer to (geographically speaking).
Photobucket

1. Presents all wrapped and under the tree! Tags c/o Wonder Forest. (it's a free printable! Took my presents from drab to FAB! haha! Find them HERE.)
2. I will never tire of that view.
3. Miss Elizabeth took pity on the fact that there's no Trader Joe's here and sent me some of the peppermint cookie sandwiches! Yummy AND festive!
4. You can't tell, but that's a picture of my breath. It's SO cold, I don't know if I'll make it through another winter. Although today is supposed to get up to 40! Celebrate good times.

One more thing. Remember that hat that I wanted so badly but didn't buy?? Well, my sister was so kind and bought it as a late (like 6 months late, but I don't care) birthday present for me! What do you think?!
If you want one of your own you can find it HERE.


Have a great Sunday everyone! And if you haven't entered the Christmas Giveaway Extravaganza yet, well, I just don't have anything to say to you...

Jk, ENTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment