Friday, December 30, 2011

Ready Or Not...

Here it comes!
2012 that is.
And like all of you, I've got some goals that need accomplishing.
Photobucket

My list includes goals that are personal and goals that are for fun. here are some of them...

1. Take a hot air balloon ride. I've wanted to do this for years. This better be the year!
2. Serve others more. I used to be so good at that. Then things happened and I just needed to think of myself for a while. But I'm sick of that and ready to get back out there.
3. Visit my sister and her family in St. Louis. What a fun city that must be!
4. Build a good amount of savings. Again- something I'm not very good at...
5. Run a race. I don't care how long it is, I just need to do it.
6. Take an adventure. At least one.
7. Take better care of myself. In every aspect. I tend to ignore things that need to be fixed.
8. Be more outgoing. I can be really good or really bad at that. It all depends on the situation. I'd like to be good at it in any situation.

I hate ending on #8. I'd like to at least make it an even 10. But the rest of my goals are more personal, things that only I will know. :) You understand.

So this weekend, as we ring in the new year, I will be excited to leave 2011 behind (even though it was a good year overall) and start fresh. What are your top 3 goals for 2012??

Photobucket

Have a Happy new year everyone!

P.S. If you are a winner of the Christmas Giveaway Extravaganza today is the last day to email me to claim your prize! Otherwise I'll be drawing new winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment