Thursday, December 22, 2011

So um, I'm about ten years late on this one...



But my sister just introduced me to this series... And she regrets it. I watched it so much tonight that she had to kick me off, and I mean that literally... We had quite the struggle... and I lost. She told me to go blog. So I did... and this is all I can think about. How sad am I?! haha!

Have any of you watched this show? I never thought I could like a show about aliens... Especially one that aired 10+ years ago. I was VERY skeptical the first time i watched, but I was hooked within the first few minutes.

In other news-

The Christmas Giveaway Extravaganza ends Saturday at Midnight!! Better enter now! There are a ton of opportunities to win yourself an extra Christmas present! :D

and

I shared my AMAZING sugar cookie recipe HERE yesterday. I mean it when I say it's THE best. Let me know if you try it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment