Thursday, December 29, 2011

Blogger Secret Santa Gift Exchange

This Christmas I participated in the blogger version of a "Secret Santa"!! Melina from Only a Flight Away and Summer from Famous In My Own Mind organzied this and it was a BLAST! I was paired up with Kylee from 2Anchor and it was so fun shopping for her!

We were asked to secretly give little hints of things we liked so that we had some help shopping for the other person. I said that I liked mountains, pendants, and foxes. Kylee said she liked sparkles, owls, and anything. haha! So here's what each of us sent each other...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The first few photos are what I sent (I went a little owl happy. They're everywhere right now, I couldn't resist!):
1. An anchor necklace (sparkly!) and an anchor pin. Because her blog's name is 2Anchor... I thought it was clever. haha! Plus both of those items are so unique AND who would have thought I could find such awesome anchor things in the winter?! I sure didn't!
2. An owl flashlight keycap. haha!
3. The card I used c/o Let It Be Raw
4. Owl socks! I love fun socks and these were perfect!
5. A pair of owl earrings and two owl necklaces. I LOVE the one on the right!
6. Sparkly nail polish. Perfect for the holidays. :)
7. My presents all wrapped and ready to go. I had to get real creative with the wrapping because I didn't have any little jewelry boxes. It ended up making it a lot more fun. :)

The next photos are what I received from Kylee! 
1. My gifts all in a pile
2. A beautiful flower pin/clip. I wore this to church and received a bunch of compliments!
3. A friendship bracelet and a leather cuff
4. A beautiful pea green scarf (I actually thought it was mustard when I opened it. Must be the lighting)
5. An intricate and unique pendant.
6. I forgot to include the pic of the little Karma necklace. You can kind of see it in the group pic.
7. She said she's sending another gift that has to do with foxes! I'm being way too spoiled! I'll be sure to share it with you all when it arrives. :)

It was so fun opening this on Christmas morning! Everything was wrapped so perfectly, I'm sad I forgot to take a pic before everything was unwrapped. :P I was too excited. haha!

Thanks so much to Melina and Summer for organizing this! It was WAY fun! And thank you Kylee for all the wonderful gifts! It certainly made Christmas morning a little more special. :)

Did any of you participate as well??

P.S. I have two guest posts up today! One over at the ever fabulous- Awkward Girls and one over at my friend Aaron's blog- And then he came home. I'd love for you to check them out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment