Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What I Wore: Winter Florals (again!)

Hello! You'll be pleased to know I am done with the Lost drama now! How have you been? When I ran my little blog poll a few weeks ago and asked you wanted to see more of on Glossary, you voted 'Outfit Posts' the most popular. I must say, 'outfit posts' are my fave to read on other blogs as well. Thing is, I hardly ever wear a photo-worthy outfit and I'm certainly not in photo-worthy shape! But heck, I'll stick it to the man and do it for short and pear-shaped girls everywhere! I recently read a great post about how it's time to start comparing ourselves to fruits - I'll have a hunt around for the link. It's pretty dark by the time I get home these days so I had to use the dreaded flash for this lot. They're not terribly great pics but we'll get there. So what am I wearing? My dress is Mr Price (quelle surprise!), my necklace is from Accessorize and the hat is from good 'ol Primark. Only 2 quid thank you very much! Right, I'm off to finish watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and no there won't be a ten-page post about how it ends ;)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment