Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Style Crush: Kelly Osbourne

Wowzers, Kelly Osbourne is looking fantastic! I can't open a magazine these days without seeing a pic of her rocking some seriously chic style. I am really feeling those dusty pink curls on her. That's another colour to try one of these days. Kel has certainly toned up and trimmed down since 'Dancing with the Stars,' hasn't she? I was so proud of myself for exercising the other night (or, erm, dancersizing like a nutter to Foo Fighters) but unfortunately, I fell off the wagon tonight. Health will prevail tomorrow! I'm taking mega inspiration from Miss Kelly O. That reminds me - Kelly recently published a sort of self-love book called Fierce. I've read a bit and it's really sweet. I wasn't too fond of her mouthy antics on The Osbournes but she seems to have softened in her early twenties. Such a natural part of growing up, that is. Well, Kelly, you're looking great lady, keep up the good work!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment