Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year on a ME Monday late on Wednesday!


I do hope you had the chance to visit the Happy Homemaker tags for the month of February. A blog page all to it's own, a chance to linger over favorite ones seen. My very favorite tag this month was made by the very talented and inspiring and oh so funny Nancy of My Crafty Little Page. She has perfectly captured the Chinese New Year in her tag offering. Please be sure and check it out in person as there is a special surprise to be found!


Inspired by Nancy's tag my thoughts turned to the opportunity to share with you my most favorite of all ME magazine issues on this ME Monday with Vicki, Cherry Chick.


I like to think if ever I sold my collection of beloved magazines, the description would say. "All magazines in perfectly perfect condition except April/May Issue 2001.


"Ever so slight wear and tear caused from drooling. Value, Priceless!" It seems a young woman by the name of Sarah Kammlah indulged her passion for all things vintage in the home she has feathered for her family.


So many vintage items I adore myself are a direct result of Sarah's kitschy home. I always say, "I wouldn't know what I liked if you didn't show me first"!


My husband and I will celebrate the Chinese New Year next week with a visit to our favorite local restaurant in town. We have come to be very close friends with the proprietress and her family. I love to eye spy her children doing their homework at a side table all the while chattering about their day with each other.


I feel blessed indeed to have so many avenues of inspiration in this New Year.


The Year of the Rabbit.


Easy printing for you by clicking on Flickr Flash Badge on sidebar.


I wish every rabbit there is a very Happy Birthday, and to everyone else I wish Happy New Year on this ME Monday!


Thank you Vicki for hosting ME Mondays!. Please find easy access to her blog by clicking on the button located on sidebar

No comments:

Post a Comment