Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Some Favorites

Lately I've had a lot of clothing/ accessory items that I've been snapping pictures of (on my phone of course, I need to be better about using my camera, but my phone is so much easier and it isn't a battery hog). So I thought it'd be fun to give you guys a peek into my wardrobe.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. That's what I wore to an ugly sweater party the other night. Awesome sweater and a vintage necklace that used to be my grandma's. :)
2. My MK Rose Gold watch... Mmmmmmmm. I can't even describe my love for this watch!
3. The scarf I received from my Secret Santa. And yes, I'm quite aware that my bangs need a trim... desperately.
4. My new Fossil bag c/o my sister. :) It was just what I wanted for Christmas.
5. Rust colored tights, sparkly heels, and a pretty chiffon pleated skirt. Busy Bee Lauren Instagramed a pic of her rust colored tights and sparkly gold oxfords she was wearing on Sunday and I happened to be wearing a very similar combo, so I had to share. :)
6. Pretty mint earrings also c/o my sister and my mint green Christmas PJ's. :)

So there you go, a little peek into my wardrobe. :) OH! And this incredible sunset took my breath away the other night...
Photobucket

Happy Tuesday!

P.S. BACHELOR! Did anyone watch it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment