How amazing is this vintage picnic set?! I found it on Fossil's website, but it's gone now. *tear* Although it said "not recommended for food and drink storage." What does that mean?!
I would love a NICE camera. But until that happens I'd love a vintage (style) camera!
How fun is this?! You get to cross stitch your own pattern! I'm very picky in my iPhone case choices, so this would be perfect!
I've wanted this for a while now... Not that much would be scratched off, but I still want it just the same. And maybe one day it will all be able to be scratched off. :)
I NEED these for winter running!! Seriously. I usually opt to run without music in the winter since wearing headphones under a hat, earmuffs, or headband- hurts! This solves all my problems. haha!
This pillow is from my friend Savannah's shop. So beautiful.
I've also wanted this for a while.
I am not a purse person. I'm VERY picky when it comes to bags. I won't carry around a big, bulky, flashy bag that I loose everything in. I like small, satchel, rugged looking bags. This one from Fossil hit the spot (there's also another one I like). And I'm in desperate need of a new bag! I mean DESPERATE!
What's on your Christmas Wish List??
Hopefully you wont have a disappointing Christmas morning like this little one...
Oh! Want something totally random, totally addicting, and totally fun to do?? Totally?! Then click HERE! (thanks Emily for that one!)
P.S. Don't forget to enter the Dave Owens Music Giveaway for a chance to win his SIGNED album! SO GOOD!
P.P.S. You guys convinced me. :) I am going to leave my new hair as is- at least for a few weeks. :) Why damage perfectly good hair?? Thank you for all of your wonderful insight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment