Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Craft Room- Pt. 2

whew. It was hard keeping up that terrible post from yesterday. But you guys were all so kind about it! I know it was bad... it's ok to agree. hahaha!

I wish these pictures were better, they just don't do the room justice. The lighting in this room just isn't great. You'll get the idea though. :)

Presenting! The new and improved Craft Room!

I know! You can hardly recognize the place! That is the red parasol and mint green wall that were my inspiration.

Here's little Rue Helping us out. Aw. :) Notice how we reupholstered those computer chairs?? So great! I felt like superwoman after. There will be a tutorial on how to do that tomorrow on a friends blog.

There's the computer desk. Once ugly brown laminate- now beautiful, coral and fresh! (and yes, that is our ooooold TV)

That shelf will be hung on that wall (if my mom decides she wants it there of course). I didn't hang it because I don't trust myself with that big of a job...

This photo is the worst. It does not in any way do this sewing table justice. I got this at the DI (utah's goodwill) for pretty cheap and was so excited to replace my mom's old, ugly, cheap, sewing table!

If you need to be reminded of the terrible state this room was in before, just click HERE.

If you like that zebra rug in the corner you can click HERE for my tutorial on how to make your own!

I know the room is super colorful and almost doesn't seem like it works. But trust me, you have to see it in person to get the full affect. It's amazing, if I do say so myself. Haha! Plus, now everything has a place and it's way more organized! Hooray! :D

I had so much help from both my sisters and my grandma. Along with super supportive friends. :) I couldn't have done it without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment