Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weekend Rundown

I hate going back into a normal week after having a long weekend. I love my long weekends, I just hate when they're over. I have a parade to choreograph today... I've been in parades my whole life, I've just never choreographed one. Luckily it's a tiny little city parade (the smallest one around too), so it won't be too big of a deal. My parents were able to visit this weekend from Arizona and it was so fun to have us all (minus my older sis) together for the weekend.

We spent Memorial day lounging around the house then eating at our favorite local burger joint. After which the parents and neighbors all played their favorite game of dominos while McKenna and I (younger sis) watched Bachelorette (AH! Love William and West) and the new Extreme Makeover Weightloss Edition. It was super inspiring to see someone be so motivated and basically transform in one year.

My birtday (I will now be calling it birtday instead of birtHday since I messed up on my collage last night) is coming up in a couple of weeks and my family has started asking what I want. Well I already have a list going in my phone, but my mom asked for an actual list she could see. I went to type one up but the computer I have to use right now doesn't have Word... What computer doesn't have Word these days? So I used Notepad which printed weird, so I ended up cutting it up and making an UGLY collage at 1 am.

My list includes a necklace from the lovely Sarah's Etsy Shop. It has a fox on it, and foxes are my favorite animal (along with lions). Two pairs of Toms (striped and lace), new running shoes (Nike Frees of course!), Michael Kors Aviators, a tripod, and a memory card.

Of course I don't expect everything on this list, but they asked for things I've been wanting- so I give the people what they want. haha!

That's it for my weekend- thrilling, I know. Have a great day!!

P.S. My guest post with the chair tutorial is up. So check that out HERE.

P.P.S. We are FINALLY supposed to have an entire week of sunshine and warmth! JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment