Sunday, August 28, 2011

An "UP" Adventure!

Yesterday I learned something AMAZING! I learned that the house from "UP" resides just a little ways from where I live!! So my sister and I headed off to see it, immediately.

I'm sure you've seen or heard of it on or from National Geographic. The builders of the home did such a great job with the details. It felt like I had a little piece of Disney World with me. :) There are a lot of pictures, and none of my collage makers are working. So I won't say anymore, just enjoy. :)
(sorry the pictures aren't great. My sister's not patient when it comes to picture taking... I just had to snap and go.)

They had added a basement to the home which included two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a theater room (which was playing UP, of course). The upstairs also had the nursery that they started creating in the movie. But I tried to spare you from double picture overload.

Isn't it so amazing?! :D My favorite part? The kitchen appliances! I WILL have appliances like those! Look, I even found their website for you! Now you can all have fabulously vintage appliances too!

Oh, and one more picture. On our way home I couldn't resist snapping a picture of the beautiful mountains.

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment