Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Best Time Of My Life- Thus Far

I know it's long... But for me it goes by too fast, just like my trip did. But If you'd like to see the best time of my life thus far- condensed to 10 minutes, watch it. :)

I also know the last song I used is played a lot on the radio, but I don't listen to the radio (most of my favorite songs are not and will probably never be played on the radio), so I still love it and it reminds me of my trip so much. So I used it. I am also not a professional in any sense of the word, every video was taken with my iphone. So, sorry if it's painful... ENJOY! haha!

Untitled from Gentri Lee on Vimeo.
Songs: The Wind or the Wine- Elijah Ocean, Something In The Water- Brooke Fraser, Good Life- One Republic

Notes...

  • Aren't my nieces and nephew awesome car dancers?? You should see them when they're not restrained by seat belts.

  • yes the only shots of me are crazy and quick head shots

  • That first panoramic shot is a glacier

  • The town shown is Talkeetna, Alaska

  • All of the airplane shots are from when we flew over Denali/ Mt. McKinley

  • During the airplane videos there's a part that looks like a road of some kind. It's a glacier.

  • The hotel videos were taken at 3 AM. We were planning on driving through the night and couldn't do it. Hence the crazy children.

  • The buffalo shot was when my BIL's car almost got rammed by the LARGE bull.

This post includes videos from the following places (links will take you to my posts about them)

No comments:

Post a Comment