Thursday, August 25, 2011

Take Me Away

You guys... You are AMAZING! Seriously. Your comments yesterday helped so much and even brought more tears to my eyes- but for good reasons! Thank you all so much for your kind and motivating words! Can I say I love ya (not too creepy)?? Cause I DO! I will be responding to each of your comments ASAP!

If you read yesterday's post you'll know how I am looooonngggiiiing to go back to Alaska. But there are some other places that I am absolutely dying to see. I pretty much daydream about them all day long. So here are my top vacation picks for right now-

Washington State. I know I just mentioned my need to visit recently, but it's at the top of my list! I feel like Washington would be a dream place to live! It's enough like Alaska to keep me very happy, BUT if you live on the Western side there's only enough snowfall to satisfy, instead of Winter for 7 months out of the year! Heaven.


I've also blogged about my need to visit this next one before, but that was a few months ago.

Next- Arizona. My dad's working down there right now, and I'm hoping to take advantage of a free place to stay before he heads back to Utah. I'd love to be able to go to the Grand Canyon Skywalk! It's a glass walkway (even the ground is glass so you can see down the canyon) that stretches over the canyon! AH!
Source: google.com via Gentri on Pinterest


Now for the more impractical trips I'd love to take...

Switzerland... I hadn't REALLY thought about it too much until I saw this picture... wow. Now it's a MUST! That is breathtaking!
Source: None via Gentri on Pinterest


Norway. For as long as I can remember Norway has been the top of my list! Not sure why, guess I need to go find out!


Same with Germany. For as long as I can remember I've had this need to go to Germany!


And of course there's my constant need to visit Disney World. It's been 5 years since I worked there and almost 5 years since I've been there at all! I can't believe and hardly stand that fact... I miss it so much!


Where are you dying to visit?! Please share and we can daydream together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment