Friday, August 26, 2011

Should I? Would you?

Soooooo I'm CONTEMPLATING/ tossing the thought around inside my noggin about starting sponsors. I love sponsoring others I just don't know if I am at the place where people would want to sponsor me yet. IF that's something you would be interested in (sponsoring me, that is) please email me (gentrileeblog@gmail.com). I've had a couple emails about it and am wondering if it's something I could really make a reality. :) I LOVE blogging and receive an average of 200 page views/ day. I have no idea if that is good or terrible. I have no idea what rates would be like yet, because I'd want to see what type of interest there is first. I do know that it would include some perks for those who sponsor, as well as their add/button on my homepage sidebar. So let me know! :)

Remember when I showed you these awesome bracelets in THIS POST a few days ago??


Well, Lindsay (the creator of these beauties) from Delighted Momma is having a GIVEAWAY of a set of these! Awesome! Don't enter. Because I'm going to win. :) Thanks. haha!

I know my posts have been lacking...something lately, but I promise to get back to normal soon. Let me get used to my new job, and I'll be back.

OH!!! I need help! So, lately when I try to follow other blogs I can't because blogger decides to change my name to "Jessie Anne". I am not and do not know a Jessie Anne. Does anyone know how to fix this?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment