Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hair Do?

I got my hair done Tuesday night.

wanna see it??


I like it in the pictures, and then I see it in person and feel it's too brown. Haha! It's melted/ ombre with a darker version of my natural color on top to a caramel color on bottom. My stylist said it will get lighter on the ends- fade, but I'm still worried. I think I want it more dramatic/ noticeable.
*NOTE* I am in NO way saying my stylist didn't do her job. She's FANTASTIC and did an amazing job, I just wasn't clear or sure of what I wanted. It's all my fault.

What do you think?? Should I keep it as is or should I go back and lighten the ends some more? It WILL dry my ends out to do that. But is it worth it?

P.S. Be sure to enter the Dave Owens Music Giveaway for a chance to win a SIGNED album! I have it and LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment