Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Look Back

Hey everyone! Are you having a good start to your week? Already ready for the weekend? haha! I'm guest posting over at A Lost Feather today. Sarah's blog is one of my favorites, so I highly recommend you hop on over!

Lately as the seasons have changed from Autumn to Winter, I've been daydreaming of warmer times. It's been so cold here, bitterly cold. I can hardly stand it, and I'm reminded why I don't love Winter. So today I'm going to step back to this past Summer. A time that seemed so perfect, adventurous, and warm. Well, as warm as you can get in Alaska. Which is where I spent a good part of my Summer.

If you weren't following me back then (most of you weren't) here's a summary:
My sister and her family lived in Alaska, but they were moving to the lower 48 in August. I knew it would most likely be the last chance I had to visit Alaska for a while, so I decided to put my life on hold and spend two months with them- then help them pack up and drive through Canada back to the USA. My parents even came up and stayed for a couple of weeks. Here are some of my favorite shots from that experience:
I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking... because there are a lot of them...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mmmmmmmmmmm... Good times. I'm feeling much warmer now. :) And if that wasn't enough for you, go ahead and enjoy this video I made of my trip. I still watch it on a regular basis...


P.S. Don't forget to enter the Rolled Up Pretty giveaway! It ends tonight at Midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment