Monday, March 28, 2011

Bills Bills Bills... Inspiration Post #28!!

I CAN NOT believe that I've only got 3 posts left for this months theme!! Oh my goodness. Looking on the bright side of things every day has SERIOUSLY helped this month FLY BY!

I want to hear your opinion of what you think next months theme should be. :) I've got some ideas in case none of yours work out... TOTALLY KIDDING! haha! But leave a comment with what you think next months theme should be and maybe I'll have a poll on my sidebar as well.

Today I am inspired by the fact that I was able to pay off all of my medical bills so quickly! A little while back, I had to have my appendix removed. So crazy that a little tiny doesn'tevendoanything appendix can cost so much to have removed. Well, I worked really hard and was able to pay it all off!! My check (paid in FULL) just went through today, and I could not be happier that I don't have to worry about it anymore! Now it's on to getting my car paid off, shopping, and saving for my summer adventure in  ALASKA!! WOOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment