Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Faith... Inspiration Post #29/30

Ok, so I know I missed yet another post yesterday. Remember that Tuesday's are my busiest day?

Well, yesterday was especially crazy. And it ended on a terrible note... Like one where your whole day goes ka-poot, no matter how good it was... and you can't find much to smile about... but you have to anyways because you are surrounded by little ones the whole next day. (and I love those little ones. They made me smile)

So now I am really tired... and I'm going to go watch Tangled. Because I love Disney and I love that movie and it'll help keep me happy (because I am doing a lot better now...).

But I wanted to let you all know that I am inspired by Faith.

Faith that everything will work out all right. Faith that there is definately Someone looking out for me and my family. Faith that Someone came and died for every single one of us so that we can be happy for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment