Thursday, March 31, 2011

Finale... Inspiration Post #31-ish. What's Next?

Wow, I can't believe another month is already over. It seriously flew by... I normally hate March and it seems to last forever. But by looking for inspiring things every day it helped me look on the bright side of things. So today I am inspired by inspiration. (does that work?) By looking on the bright side, finding the good, being inspired by what's around you.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the month:




Here are the links to all the posts from this month:

2. Moms
8/9. Nature
14. YOU
21. Drive
23. Music
25. Dance
26. Color
29/30. Faith

So... For next month... I am still trying to decide... AH! April is TOMORROW and I am not prepared! Eep! Here are my top choices, tell me which you like best in the comments PRETTY PLEASE!!!

Remember, this year is just about being able to accomplish a goal by learning or expanding my horizons EVERY day. Different ideas are welcome too!! Remember, I still have 9 months left and I have some months already planned... just not April...

1. Clothing- I just love clothes, BUT there are a lot of fashion bloggers out there- which I love btw
2. Documentary- I've been really into them lately and would love to be able to share what I learn
3. Current Event- I'd be finding the happy news of the world to share with you
4. "What Made Me Laugh Today"- posting things I find HILARIOUS! Because I seriously love to laugh!
5. What I love- If you've noticed, I say "LOVE IT!" a lot... So I'd basically be sharing what "I Love" that day. Products, blogs, inspiring stories, etc.

So comment ASAP so I can get going on it tomorrow! I'm excited to start a new month!

No comments:

Post a Comment