Friday, September 30, 2011

Not My Idea Of Fun... (plus Q&A)

First- I'm guest posting HERE today. Take a look!

***

Guess what I spent my Thursday afternoon/evening/night doing. Buying new tires. Yaya! Partaaay! Wait... No, actually it stunk. Buying tires is not fun.

But, to make the best out of it, I did what any other blogger would do. I put on some fur, a flower headband, and some red lipstick and took pictures of it...

Work it!

My new tire and I have now bonded. I guess I'll keep him.
***

On another note, I have been thinking about doing a Q&A post for a while now. I feel like I don't tell you guys a lot about myself. SO here we go! If you have ANY questions for me (yes the crazy girl in the photos above)- please ask them in the comments below! (if you're uncomfortable asking in the comments just email me at gentrileeblog(at)gmail.com) I will answer them in a few days. :) So ask away!! What do you want to know?? (and please ask something... that would stink if no one asked anything. hahaha!)

Oh! If you are attending our Utah Blogger Party and want to enter an awesome giveaway from Yogurtland, just click HERE to enter!

Happy FRIDAY everyone!! :D

P.S. If you are interested in sponsoring Gentri Lee, I am still accepting sponsors for Oct./ Nov. Click HERE for info

P.P.S. If you would like to participate in an awesome party click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment