Thursday, September 22, 2011

Package Pals Party- You're Invited!

So, yesterday's post was just to show you all something I was excited about. I had no idea about the response I would get. Turns out a lot of people would love to have an oversea's friend to send goodies to!

So, if you are one of those people that would love to have your own package pal, just email me at gentrileeblog(@)gmail.com and I will get you all set up! We'll have a link up post once everyone (most of everyone at least) has received their packages. It'll be like one big snail mail party! I'm super excited! And yes, I know it's a cheesy name. But I'm a sucker for a good alliteration. :)

The lovely Ellie from The Usual Mischief created this awesome button just for this! Isn't she the greatest?! I was so grateful to her for this!


So thank you to all of you who commented yesterday and sparked this super fun idea!

Speaking of fun packages, I just received this one from Kaitlyn at Isavirtue!! Thank you Kaitlyn!! Kaitlyn is incredibly talented and I wish she lived closer so we could be real life friends.

So if you wish to participate in the Package Pal Party remember to email me at gentrileeblog(@)gmail.com, snag the button (code on my left sidebar) and display it proudly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment