Friday, September 23, 2011

Sponsoring!

You can now find updated information by clicking the "Sponsors" banner on my right sidebar --------------->


Starting in October I am moving from swap sponsors to charging for sponsors. I put A LOT of TLC into this blog and it is constantly growing. I have many ideas and hopes for this blog. If you're interested in sponsoring "Gentri Lee" for the month of October here are my rates:

Large
Size: 190x200
Price: $10.00
Deal: 2 Months for $15.00
Feature: Group Feature + Option for Giveaway and/ or Product Review

Medium
Size: 190x150
Price: $7.00
Deal: 2 Months for $10.00
Feature: Group Feature

Small
Size: 190x100
Price: $3.00
Deal: 2 Months for $5.00
Feature: No Feature

I'm offering a deal if you purchase for two months you receive a lower price. Please email me if you are interested at gentrileeblog(@)gmail.com. If you have any concern about pricing please email me and we can talk.

You may have noticed that Guest Posting was not an option for my sponsors. I like to reserve that for my Bloggers of the Week.

If you live in the Utah area and are interested in meeting other bloggers- be sure to check out THIS post!

If you live anywhere in the world and would like to participate in a Package Pal Party check out THIS post!

No comments:

Post a Comment