Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Package Pals- Party Preperation

Hey hey guys!

So the response for "Package Pals" has been so wonderful! More than I could have ever hoped for! I am so excited for this! It's going to be so much fun! (want to know what I'm talking about? Go HERE) I will still accept a few more bloggers, so if you're interested (especially my overseas friends) please email me at gentrileeblog(@)gmail.com. Please include:

1. Your name
2. Your blog URL
3. The country you're currently living in (no more than that please)

I'm just trying to get everyone paired up so we can get going! :D

If you're participating in Package Pals, or wanting to do your own thing, there are a couple of Etsy shops offering discounts for you! :D

First up-
Kaitlyn's lovely shop Isavirtue!

Kaitlyn is offering you 20% off anything in her shop when you use the code "PACKAGEPALS" at checkout! That is a serious deal! Her stuff is incredible! You can also check out her blog HERE. :) More on Kaitlyn in a minute...

Next up is-
Elizabeth's fun shop The Young Retiree!

Elizabeth is offering FREE Shipping to any of the Package Pals participants when you use the code "PACKAGEPALS" at checkout! Goodness you guys have it good! haha! You can check out her blog HERE.

So be sure to order a cute card or something from one of these shops to send in your package! :D

More on Kaitlyn...

Not only is Kaitlyn offering you that awesome deal, she's also our Packaging Consultant! She has such a talent for mail art and is going to be having some "How to" posts for you. It will help give you ideas on what to send, how to send it, how to make it look nice, etc! I'm so excited for this! Even if you're not participating it will be fun to see her posts and learn some great techniques! So be sure to watch for those! :)

Thank you to all who are participating! This is going to be a blast!! :D Remember it's not too late to become a part of this partay! Just email me if you want in.

P.S. If you're interested in sponsoring Gentri Lee, I am still accepting sponsors! Just check out THIS post and then email me letting me know which ad size you would like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment