Saturday, September 24, 2011

Welcome Fall

Well, as much as I wish I could rewind the last few months and do them all over again (because they were wonderful, and it makes me sad that Summer is over), I can't help but welcome Fall with open arms. My favorite Season has come again and like most of you, for me the most exciting part would be the fashion. Here's my Fall wishlist... It's long.

I love being able to carry my maxi's over season to season simply by pairing them with different things.




I'm all about the cozy outfits. The hat I ordered a few days ago SHOULD fit like this one. If not, I'll be really sad.


My wish lists are full of cozy knit sweaters.


With fall comes the chance to accessorize more. I'm in love with these scarves.




Pretty sure this girl is more fashionable than most adults... Anyways, I MUST have that hat.
Source: None via Gentri on Pinterest


Another favorite cold weather accessory of mine? Cozy socks. Especially peaking over the top of some awesome boots.
Source: plumo.com via Gentri on Pinterest


I've been on the HUNT for the perfect pair of loose fitting boots (this hunt has been going for a few years...) I've yet to find the perfect pair in my size and price range. Who knew boot shopping would be so hard?


I love this version of the combat boot. It feels more hiker than combat.


And heeled oxfords are my go to heel for fall.
Source: zappos.com via Gentri on Pinterest


Of course I would GLADLY take these any day.


Last but not least, I'm so excited to swap my barely there makeup routine (or really, non-existent) for a more glamorous one. I miss my red lipstick!


Source: tumblr.com via Gentri on Pinterest


There you have it! I gave in and shared my top Fall craves. :) What are you craving for this Fall?


P.S.
If you're interested in sponsoring Gentri Lee be sure to check out THIS post! :)


If you live in the Utah area and are interested in attending a blogger meet up be sure to check out THIS post!


If you live anywhere in the world and wish to partake in my new Package Pals Party be sure to check out THIS post!

No comments:

Post a Comment