Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Party Time!

GUYS!!!

If you live in Utah or the surrounding areas (or far away and want to travel) then you are cordially invited to a Blogger Meet Up!!

AAAHH!!

It's going to be so exciting! I've collaberated with a few other bloggers (ashley and Kelsey) to plan this, and it's been a long time coming. But it's almost here! It's set for October 7th at 6pm. The place however, is not being announced publicly (creepers).

So if you would like to come and/or want more information- please RSVP to gentrileeblog(@)gmail.com! Whoop whoop! You can also grab the button (from my left sidebar) and display it on your blog. It'll direct people to this post and help spread the word to other Utah bloggers who might like to attend. :)

I really hope all of you who are close enough to make it- do make it! How fun to become real life friends?!

So set your calendars for October 7th, 2011 and spread the word! Hooray! :D

***

In other news, the lovely Noelani just awarded me this award:

Thank you so much Noelani!! :D

And I also received this award from the gorgeous Kelli!

Thank you a bunch Kelli!!

I am now supposed to share 3 random facts about myself... hmmm
1. I can do a mean eagle impression
2. I could probably beat anyone in an "ugly" face contest (meaning who can make the weirdest face...as if there were such a contest... maybe we should have one!!)
3. I could probably beat anyone in a "dream-off" (meaning-my dreams are ca-razy)

Now I need to pass them on to 10 other bloggers... oh boy, that's hard...

For the "I Dig Your Blog" Award- I pass it on to:
2. Melissa from- Simply, Melissa Ashley
3. Jenna from- SewSavoirFaire
4. Kylie from- Love Always
5. Emma from- Race & Emma

And for the "Versatile Blog Award" I pass it on to:
1. Madison from- Yours Truly, Madison
2. JRudd from- Live Laugh Love
3. Lauren from- My Happy Thought
5. Jordan from- Trailer Gypsy 

Congrats lovelies!

***

One more thing, I was asked to give my opinion on the Ombre hair trend. You can check it out HERE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment