Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cars, Carbs and Movie Stars!!

I had a great time this evening with my dad and his best friend Mark at the Classics and Hot Rods Car Show!! It was so awesome! Here are some of my favorites!
This one isn't actually drive-able. But it was cool just the same.
Look at this bike!! It was Insane! The metal work had skulls carved into it! Fine workmanship here.
COBRA'S... I want the silver one... Bad.
The Hudson Hornet from Disney's CARS! Woot Woot!! So glad I get my Disney fix wherever I go. :)
The Lamborghini... DROOOOL.
I got a double dose of Disney tonight! They also had Brenda Song from Disney Channel's "The Suite Life On Deck" there to sign autographs! Woot!! I REALLY wanted to meet her... But the line was really long. :( So I just took a picture from the crowd. Boring.
To top off the night we went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Yum. I feel sufficiently Americanised. :D
It really was such a fun night. :) I'm really glad I went. Love my dad.
P.S. They also had BMX stunters there! They were awesome. I havn't even watched this video yet, and I'm sure it's not a very good one. I took it at the begining of their show so it was just introductions etc. But enjoy what you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment