Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Liberty of London for Target

Well like the rest of the country I couldn't wait to see the Liberty of London line for Target. I had already scoped everything out online so I knew what I was looking for when I went to my local Target this afternoon. I was super excited to see that they had the top I wanted (I couldn't get a picture of it online and didn't think to take a pic in the dressing room). It's the peacock print sleeveless top for anyone who has looked at the line. I grabbed my size and dashed off to the dressing room and.... it was too big!!!! I was so mad. And of course there wasn't a smaller size for me. Grrrr. I was hoping to get it so I could wear it tomorrow night for St. Patricks day since it has some green in it. Oh well. I did look at the home decor stuff for the Liberty of London line and I love the throw pillows. I'm thinking of getting a few for my bedroom.

So I had another Anatomy test today. It never ends. Seriously. My super sweet boyfriend arranged for me to get my nails done after class because he knew I needed some "me time". Two more papers until spring break! I cannot wait until I'm shopping in Dallas next week. I'm sure Gabe is thrilled to be taking a shopping trip with me. :)

Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment