Thursday, March 4, 2010

Purple tops and a special interview

Hello guys. I got this cute purple top on the Mr Price Sale today. It was thirty zars. Score! Other than that, I am on a strict shopping diet this month. I have two weddings to attend and I still haven't found a dress to wear. GAH! This weekend is my last chance to find something. I really want a pretty but plain vintage number that I can accessorize for different occassions. If I don't get lucky, Nadia and our art director have both offered to lend me something. Thank you ladies! You. Rock. Also, I wanted to tell you that on Monday, Sandra of Niotillfem will be popping in for tea! YES! As you probably know by now, I just ADORE Sandra so having the chance to chat to her means the world to me. And in case you haven't heard, she moved to a new blog address today. You can visit her here and read my interview with her on Glossary on Monday. Have a lovely night. Bye! x

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment