Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tell us about your blog!

Us bloggers love it when new people visit our blog.
If you have a blog, here’s a chance to tell some more folk about it!

All you have to do is add a comment to this post, telling us the name of your blog and why we should check it out in a sentence!

For example:
My blog is www.thecatstolemycoffee.wordblog.com
Visit my blog because there are pictures of cats making coffee.

Please include the bits in bold! 

Once, I’ve collected all the comments, I’ll publish them in a post! Even if I’ve linked to you before, please feel free to give your blog a plug. I think it'll be a fun way to discover some new blogs and be reminded of some we haven't visited in a while. Anyone from anywhere can comment. Go on then, fill us in!

No comments:

Post a Comment