Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lace Up's and Polka Dots

Hi again! As promised, here are some pics of my new dress and boots. I bagged these this lot at YDE in the Pavilion. Whenever I get new stuff, I always feel I must justify the spending! So, you should know that as of a few days ago, I had no wearable boots in my cupboard. I've worn the three pairs I do have for three years straight! Their soles and heels are hanging on by bobs of glue so it really was time I got myself a new pair for our upcoming winter (which is more like London's Spring. Heh.) The dress was a bit more than I would normally spend on a dress but it is red, white and navy with polka dots! How could I not? I thought about getting it for two weeks, decided not to but when I went back the other day, someone was about to take the last one in my size so I grabbed it when she put it back. Ha! I would have always thought of 'what could have been' it if I didn't take it. There are no proper shots of me wearing it because I am looking minging at the moment. Too many late nights and marshmallow eggs. I VOW to start eating and living better. Yes, this is me, having one of my frequent Bridget Jones' moments. With that, it's time to bung on the kettle and watch some IT Crowd. Have a lovely night and let me know what you think of le outfit if you have a mo. *hugs* Me

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment