Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where do you go for style tips and advice?

Hello! It's been a very busy past couple of days...weddings, parties and sleepovers! I hope you're having a good week so far. Have you guzzled loads of Easter Eggs or are you saving yourself for Sunday? I've been a marshmallow monster. Yesterday, Erin posted a 'Meet and Greet' with myself and a couple of other bloggers. She asked me a great question which I'd like to ask you...

Photobucket
Photobucket


You can read my answers here but I forgot to mention Lookbook. I also adore Rachel's style above. So which mags and blogs do you turn to for a blast of style inspiration? Or, are you inspired by what you see in the shops or on the street? Perhaps you have a friend you like to quizz about skinnies vs flares? Let us know in a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment