Tuesday, March 2, 2010

a very thin mustache

dreaming

metzlr

very happy

Hannah_02

Landon_01

Liam

Much of today was spent reclining as pictured above with what feels like an exploding head (do you remember those cold medicine commercials where the people were walking around with huge heads? I've never seen a more accurate depiction of the common cold). My languid state no doubt the result of a busy week of visitors and filling my shoes with cold wet slush. Last week we had the pleasure of hosting my most beloved brother Liam (Guy Smiley plus Shaun White) and his wonderful girlfriend Ali (who has the best cat ever). There is nothing I enjoy more than spending time with my family and so I happily embrace runny nose, achy cheeks and leaky eyes (lack of taste-buds, I do not embrace you). I would like to write a bit more but brain is failing me and desires more sleep (I have been writing this sentence for a good five minutes). I hope you are all well! I've not found my brown dress girl just yet, but I have hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment