Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Shoes! New Shoes!

Yesterday, I took a wander 'round the mall on our national day off. I wasn't planning on buying anything but then I spotted these black patent wedges! Hello! They were a steal at Legit. I don't usually shop in Legit but I popped in because they were one of the few shops that still had colour in the window. I can't bare it when the shops lose all their colour in winter - especially as we don't even have a proper winter in Durbs. I don't want to dress in brown, black and grey for the next 4 months just because it's a few degrees cooler - so says the girl who just bought black shoes. But I had to get these wedges because flats don't really suit me and heels often feel too dressy for Durbs. Plus, I'm making up for the past 26 years when I didn't really get the whole 'shoes' and 'bag' thing. A girl can't live in slops forever! But enough about me, tell me about you! What did you get up to on your Monday off? Did you have a good lie-in? I fear a lot of us were catching up on housework but hopefully you had some time to chill as well? X

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment