Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cat Eyes... Makeup Post #24!

I love how we take makeup tips from animals! Seriously. Anyways, today's makeup was inspired by the feline.

To get the cat eye I started with a nude shadow over my entire lid (lash to brow), I then took a chocolate brown shadow and shaded just the outer corner of my eye making sure to extend it to the outside corners of my eye down to underneath my lower lashes. Just that simple step instantly pulled my eyes out and gave them more of that cat shape. I then took a black liner and lined (heavily) from the inside corner of my eye around to the outside corner (winging it slightly) then down to the ridge by my lower lashes. Next I applied a good amount of mascara and finished the look by using a white liner or shadow on the inside corners of my eyes.

I know I look like I'm about to cry in this picture... truth is I was... Not because I was sad or anything. But because it's one of those overcast yet bright days. Where you tear up even though the sun is totally covered... And on days like that, there's no hope for me to take a decent open eye picture... I guess I'm sensitive to light?? I wear sunglasses until it's dark out practically. I'm like a vampire or something... hahaha! Jk jk...

It's a lot of makeup for the eyes so I'm not sure I would do this ever day. But for a night out it would be great!

Did you know there are only 4 days left in Makeup Month?? What the?? How did that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment