Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Tell You What... Makeup Post #19!

Before I tell you about my day I must tell you about my makeup. Today I wore an orange lipstick. (aka coral) It is the "IT" color for this season and I LOVE it! Not too red but still enough to finish your look. Try it!

Second, I chopped my hair! AH! 10 inches off the back. Wow. All my life I've been a nervous wreck. I worry about EVERYTHING. It's terrible. Today was no different. Luckily I wasn't a cryer, but I was certainly shaking pretty bad by the time I got to the salon. Once my stylist took off the bulk of the length I was ok. I knew I was making the right choice. And I love it! So, dadadadaaaaaaaa! My new haircut and color!

(Promise this picture looks soooo much better on my computer. If you click on it to make it larger you can see the lipstick and just the overall picture better)

It makes me feel fresh and new, I LOVE the color. She did the "Melting" technique (aka Ombre style) where it's darker on top and fades to a lighter color on the bottom. I wish you could see it better. We stuck with my natural color on top and worked it to lighter on bottom. I seriously suggest you all go out and get this style done. It's lower maintenance, looks SO natural, and it's so pretty!

I also love the cut! It's Alexa Chung inspired and I'm so glad I went with it!

Shows the color a bit better...


After getting my hair done I went with my family and our neighbors to the MONSTER TRUCK JAM! And, I TELL YOU WHAT! It was great! Our neighbors are often invited to the Huntsman suite, so that is where we got to watch it from!

How sweet is this suite?? Haha! It was a blast!

Meet El Toro Loco! (the crazy bull)

And the one and only (and winner)...

Graaaaaaavee Diggeeeeeerrr!

I tell you what, ya'll need ter git yerselves ter a monster truck show!
haha! (heard plenty of that kind of talk tonight)

How was your weekend?

What do you think of my new haircut and color?

No comments:

Post a Comment