Monday, February 28, 2011

Finale... Makeup Post #28!! What's Next...?

Looong Post. Hope you have the patience to read it all. Haha! Because not only do I post the last makeup post, I post March's theme!

Wow! This is the last post for Makeup Month. I love how these months are just FLYING by!! (although once the summer months get here, time has my permition to slooooow down)

For the last day in makeup month I played with one of my favorite colors- copper. Make sure you tone down the rest of your face when doing this look. Otherwise it can be too much. I started with a nude matte shadow all over my lid (brow to lash line), then I took a light copper and swept it over my lid. Next I used a true copper color and applied it pretty much all the way around my eye.

Make sure you're not tired when trying this look. It'll just add to your tired look. But for a happy day out in the sun I think this is a very fun and different look!

Here is the collage and links for all 28 Makeup Posts...

28. Copper Eyes- You're lookin' at it

So there you have it. ALL 28.

Which was your favorite?

Did you give any of these looks a try?

Are you going to give any a try?

Did you learn something new??

I did. I learned that I need to do the old hollywood look a lot more. I'm pretty sure that's my favorite. I also love the bronze look for summer as well as the orange lip. Now I can add a lot more variety to my makeup routine. :D

For March, I'm going to do something a little different. Here's why-

I HATE March. (SO sorry if that's your birthday month!!) But where I live, it's such a tease! One minute you may THINK it's spring, the next day you wake up to a foot of snow. I just can hardly handle it.

So, for March- every day, I am going to be searching for INSPIRATION. Opening my eyes in the month when I'd usually rather just close them, throw the covers back over my head, and sleep through it. So every day I will be sharing a photo of something that has INSPIRED me to keep going. This means I have to have my camera with me- AT ALL TIMES. You never know when something will truly touch you. As well as a photo, I will be sharing a song that has INSPIRED me. I LOOOOVE music and have so much that I can't get enough of. I want to share it with you.

(PLUS- I'm sick of posting pictures of just me. Bleeeh)

I hope that you enjoyed makeup month and are excited for INSPIRATION month. There's so much beauty in the world around us, even when we may not think so. So I'm challenging myself to get outside of that funk and make March one of my favorite months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment