Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nautical-ish... Makeup Post #22!

So, today's look was going to be a nautical color scheme, and it is. Just doesn't look like it. (wish you could see the navy. It just looks black) It actually ended up being a really natural way to wear makeup without looking like you're wearing a lot. Which is always great!

I applied a navy liner inside and just above my top lashes (going to use that often). The ridge on the bottom of your eye can make a huge difference in how you look. When you're tired it'll become more red. The white liner I did in the "Doe Eyed" post a few days ago is a great way to wake up your look. But if you're not into that, try a taupy- peach. It tones down the red and helps open your eyes without being super noticeable if at all! Last I applied a peach lipstick to my lips to finish the look.
I'll be repeating this look for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment