Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lashes... Makeup Post #20

Ever wanted your lashes to look thicker than they really are? Try this- take a soft eyeliner (the crayon kind. Not pencil, liquid, or gel. You have to twist the container to get more liner. That kind. Make sense? Hope so.) and line your eye right in the lash line. Not above the lashes, in the lashes. You can also go a bit above, but don't go too far or it will look like liner and not thick lashes. Then apply lots of mascara. And there you have it! People will think you've got the prettiest lashes around without having to get extensions or deal with eyelash glue!

At the request of my sister, I'm posting a pic of my eyes both shut and open so you can get the full affect. I usually just post one pic because I'm lazy and try to just pick the picture that displays the makeup the best. Plus, I always feel awkward or like a crazy person posting the pics of me just staring... Closed eyes is easier. But for the last 8 days I will make sure to do both. :)

If you missed my last post, then you missed my big hair reveal!

tsk tsk.

Well, I am actually posting more pictures in this post because I think they show off the cut and color better even though I just took them with my phone real quick to send to a few friends and my sister.

So, here is the back of my new hair! Alexa Chung inspired cut and we did the Ombre/ Melting hair color technique. (changes from a darker color at the roots to lighter at the ends. Looks more natural, less maintenance, and overall just a really fun look that I'm LOVING)

and kind of the front. Half the front...

If you want to see better quality pictures (just a little off in the color department) just scroll down to the previous post. Sorry, I'm too lazy to post a link.

NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment