Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Boggled... WMML Post #26!

Ok, so today should really be titled "What Made Me Boggled". Here's what boggled my mind today:

1. How I can be so incredibly cold and no matter how many layers and blankets I add, I'm still FREEZING!

2. How my mood can go from freaking out to just fine and wondering why it was such a big deal in the first place in just a matter of minutes

3. How we can experience all 4 seasons in one single day

4. How my thumb can hurt so bad and I have no idea why

5. How it really is possible to go into a chocolate coma

6. How I am nearly 20- something. NO idea how that one happened...

7. How people can eat and eat and eat and not gain even half a pound

8. How it can suddenly be the end of another day

Any of these boggle your mind? Maybe I should have a weekly "boggled mind" day...

No comments:

Post a Comment