Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mid- Week Randoms

Hello darlings. I hope this Wednesday evening is going fabulous for you all. Hope your ready for some randomness:
  • I'll start with all of the tornadoes and flooding we've had in Arkansas. Since Monday, mother nature has wreaked havoc on the South. We have taken cover in our bathtub more times than I care to count. The town next to us now looks like a war zone and many towns are dealing with horrible flooding. We have some friends who had significant  damage to their house along with so many families across the state who lost everything. We were lucky that the only damage we had at our apartment were some fried power outlets thanks to some scary lightning. 
  • On a lighter note, the royal wedding is less than two days away!! Yes, I have totally bought in to all of the William and Kate hype and I will definitely be waking up 3:30 in the morning on Friday to watch all of the pre-wedding coverage. 
image via Google images
 I'm also dying to see Kate's dress! Any guesses on who the designer is?

  • On the subject of Kate Middleton, I have serious hair envy when it comes to the possible future queen! She almost makes me want to go brunette. Almost.
  • Moving on, I gave in and finally tried the CND Shellac manicure today. So far I love it! I went with the Hot Chilis color.  I will be extremely impressed if this really lasts 14 days like they promise. 
Image via Google images
 Are any of you doing the Shellac manis? Am I totally the last one to jump on this bandwagon?
  • Gabe and I are going to pick up our wedding rings Saturday! I'm so excited!
  • I need advice on a new camera. I think I mentioned before that mine broke when we were on our cruise and I can't keep using the iphone for pics. So I'm open to suggestions from ya'll!
  • I ran across these Christian Louboutins today:
 I can't decide if they are cute or totally heinous. I could definitely see Khole Kardashian wearing these though!

  • I approved the proofs for our wedding invitations yesterday. They turned out fabulous! I'm so excited to send them out. If you live in central AR I recommend using Something Blue Paperie for all of your invitation and stationary needs. Love them!
That's all for tonight! Have a wonderful evening!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment