Saturday, April 30, 2011

Finale... WMML Post #30!!

First: My sisters cat is CAARAAAZY! She keeps us laughing. So enjoy this video of her, as it is the last post of What Made Me Laugh month! hopefuly it'll make you laugh. :)

Now... onto more serious business. Ok, not that serious.

So, remember how at the beginning of the year I announced I would have a theme for each month for a year and I'd post around that theme every day? Well, I need at least a month break... So, for the month of May I will be posting every day about whatever I want! I'm bored with my challenge, it's become more of a chore than a challenge, which it shouldn't be! I love blogging!

Hooray for "Do What You Want" May. Ok, no theme...

And that surprise is still coming. Promise. Hang tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment