Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Got Some Dreams... WMML Post #28!

I read on The Swede Records the other day about this app called "Sleep Analyzer". You set the decible level and it records any noise over that level. So in the morning you can see what great things you said in your sleep, if you snore (or how loudly), or even how much you move. Because it has a decible level set it doesn't record for the entire night, it just records the noises loud enough to reach that level.

ANYWAYS, it is fantastic! It seriously works. Tried it last night. Although the best thing it caught was me mummbling something, but I couldn't tell what. I'm pretty sure I talk in my sleep so I am going to record again tonight and see what I can catch. You should try it!

Speaking of sleeping and dreams, I had a dream the other night and the next day, IT CAME TRUE! Seriously. Because I remember thinking about it when I woke up and saying, ya, probably won't happen. But then it DID! Made me happy.

And then I thought of this clip from "Tangled" and laughed because it's pretty much the best thing ever!


P.S. About the surprise... It's still in the works. I promise it's coming. Not sure when.

No comments:

Post a Comment