Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cravings... WMML Post #19!

Something funny... I have been craving onions like CRAAAAAZY!!! Every day. I thought it was a one time thing. But no. I can't get them out of my head! WHY?!?! Please, someone tell me why! (and I'll just take care of this one now- NO I'm not pregnant!!! Not even close)



ALSO... while you're at it, could you tell me about a fantastic recipe that has OODLES of onions in it??? I'd really appreciate it. Just send your recipes to gentrileeblog@gmail.com :) Thaaaanks lots! (any kind of onion will do)

I've also had another craving. It's for more makeup than I need. Sheesh. I need to get over that one soon... I have a trip to save up for. BUT before I do get over it, I wanted to share with you two of my current obsessions! (I'm actually wearing both right this second!)

First is Revlon's Just Bitten Lip Stain. It's A.Maz.Ing!! First you get to color on your lips with what seems to be a marker, then you add moisture (it comes with some but any will work), then you get to enjoy it AAALLL day! Seriously. It lasted through lots of talking while I taught, eating, and drinking from my water bottle, and even looked better when I would add more chapstick! (I may or may not be obsessed with my chapstick and cry if I ever forget or lose it...)

Second is Essie's Nail Polish in Turquoise & Caicos!! (really any of their colors, but this one right now) It is such a fun bright color and I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment