Thursday, April 21, 2011

Being Little... WMML Post #21!

I know you're all DYING to see my new boots. So here you go!!

Photobucket

Here are few funny stories concerning my height:

About a year and a half ago a few friends and I took a trip to Vegas. We were walking down the street as a group of guys passes us going the opposite way. They start with the usual "hey ladies!!" But then I hear this...
*GASP* "Little Cuteness! Little Cuteness! We need to be partyin' tonight!"
Well, I am soooooooo not someone who enjoys that kind of attention in the moment, and quickly grab my friend's hands and practically ran away. All the while behind us I keep hearing "Little Cuteness! Little Cuteness!"...

Another time,
a group of friends and I were at a restaurant and the hostess says "ok, so just the 5 of you?" then from the back of the group comes my little voice (yes I have a quiet little voice too. Not high pitched, I just don't speak loudly) "No, there's 6". We all laughed about it and then
Enjoyed our food. haha!

One last one.
Last year a good friend of mine was getting married. My sister and mom were both helping out at the reception, and I had to come late because of a dance dress rehearsal. I walk in, join the line, shake hands, give hugs, then proceed to finding my sister and mom. As I walk up to my sister she tells me "I was just looking over at the line and thought to myself 'What a cute little girl.' Then I realized it was you." After giving her a "Hmpf" and a little shove we laughed about it.

There you go. Hahaha! A little taste of the life of someone who's 4'8".

No comments:

Post a Comment