Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Of Course... WMML Post #20!

So, remember yesterday when I said I pretty much cry whenever I lose my chapstick. GUESS what happened today... YUP, it's GONE! Ironic, don't you think?? I honestly had to laugh at it, and luckily... I have a spare! haha! Unfortunately my spare is about gone so I will have to take a trip to Wal-Mart for the 3rd day in a row... ug.

Aaaaaaand I'm also giggling with glee because within the next day or two that "surprise" I talked about will be revealed! :D I CAN NOT wait!!! Seriously, so excited! (remember to not get too excited yourself... it's kind of something only I will be truly excited about) But I just wanted to let you know... you know, in case you do get extra excited about it. That's how I'll know we're true friends. Haha! jk.

P.S. My boots came today! Eeep! I love em. And luckily it was a great day to wear them. :) I ALSO bought new glasses (2 pair to be exact!). My life is complete... Ok, not exactly. But it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment