Monday, April 5, 2010

Benefit Rose Tint: Hello Sweet Cheeks!

Yesterday, the parentals swung round with chocolates, copies of Grazia, roses and rose-tinted make up! I've always wanted to try Benefit's cheek stain and now I have my very own bottle. Thanks mom! You simply apply a few dots to the apples of your cheeks, blend in and viola! The trick is to do it as quickly as possible as it is a stain afterall. It gives you a fantastic flush which would look super on dewy cheeks. My skin is a little porous so next time, I'll use a spot of primer before applying it. South African girls can find it at Woolworths (our version of M&S) and I believe it's one of the products they're most proud to stock. I hope you like. x

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PS: Next Monday, I'll have a new blogger interview for you! I thought I'd give the bloggers a break over the Easter weekend. x

No comments:

Post a Comment