Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Nice Person

It's Nikki's birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND! She got a fridge (awesome) so I gave her some magnets to put on it. I also gave her a cloud brooch like the one I just got. Then she gave me half her wardrobe. Well, not quite but she let me pick a bunch of stuff cuz she's downsizing - literally, the woman just dropped two dress sizes. Pretty sweet deal me thinks - go to a birthday party, leave with more presents than the birthday girl. Heh. I'll show you my new shizzle later in the week. Now, I've known Nikki since playschool but tonight is the first time we found out that we're BOTH obsessed with Death Cab's 'Narrow Stairs' album and the boardgame, '30 Seconds.' How we never knew this I don't know but it's moments like those when you go 'So that's why we're besties!' (And also cuz you just gave me a ton of new/old stuff.) Before I go, let me leave you with this cracking line from Nikki's husband in tonight's game of 30 Seconds.

'IT'S A BUNCH OF SHEEP BEING REALLY QUIET!''

Can you guess what he's describing? Have a go in a comment. Bye!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment