Friday, April 9, 2010

Hello little cloud

Hello there. The other day I bought this cute little cloud brooch from Mooi. Some clever person who lives locally is making them but I'm not sure who. If you know said person's name, please let me know so I can give them a noddy badge in return. What are you up to this weekend? I am chilling like a cloud in the sky and watching Incubus' 'Look Alive' DVD again. All you Brandon Boyd (and Incubus!) fans MUST watch it if you haven't seen it already. It's brilliant. Well, I'll catch you on Monday when we'll be chatting to my fave photographer! Have a lovely weekend. Bye! x

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

UPDATE: The brooches are made by the talented Nicky Savage who works from Mooi and has a stand at I Heart Market too. Thanks for letting me know, Coelho!

No comments:

Post a Comment